Written by Kate Manley
After quite a setback when restrictions on travel were enforced during covid, it seems now that the ‘travel bug’ is taking Australia by storm. Especially here in Hervey Bay this season, we are seeing a great influx of tourists coming for the whale watching and also travelling from the south to escape the cold weather.
As well, many are catching up on overseas trips to visit loved ones or just making return visits to favourite destinations in Europe, Asia and the USA.
To that end, we are seeing customers buying for those trips away, or enjoying browsing for a ‘souvenir’ purchase of clothing or art as part of their special holiday experience.
Whatever the reason for travelling, Mark Twain suggests in this quote:
‘Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.’
So make those travel plans, expand your horizons, disentangle from your daily routines, make some new memories and reduce that stress level.
To help with your travel wardrobe, this month we’ve created a ‘Capsule Wardrobe’; one that should cover a multitude of occasions, at the same time keeping your excess luggage to an absolute minimum. Bon Voyage!
- Chartreuse maxi linen dress with cotton webbing belt.
- Cotton blend grey star jeans.
- Chartreuse linen and cotton top with fine wrex trim.
- Light grey 100% cotton knee length skirt with webbing belt.
- Grey long-line cardigan / jacket with pockets.
- Chartreuse and beige sun hat.
- Beige Italian leather bag with pocket inside.