Written by Kate Manley
As our 10 year birthday has just passed and we are into a new decade at Luxe, it gives us pause for reflection on our growth here in Hervey Bay. First and foremost, it has totally been the support of our local, intrastate and interstate customers, who have also been such an encouragement to us.
From a single shopfront in 2013, we expanded to open up a large back area, previously storage. From there we moved into the space next door as the tenants relocated to Pialba. During all this time, we were constantly refining the shopfitting and adding to stock levels so we could carry a bigger choice for our customers.
Lastly, the combination of fine art and Italian clothing has given us a focus. We are committed to make the store an experience that is special and welcoming… for return customers the promise of highest quality fabrics and designs from Italy. With that in mind, we hope to be serving you well into the next decade.
Now that winter is with us in Hervey Bay, we are featuring some of our favourite linen, knits and scarves of this season. The linen pieces are totally trans-seasonal, linen the most breathable fabric in summer, but maintaining a cosy feel in winter, especially when combined with a jacket, jumper or cardigan and a luxurious scarf.
- Marle linen dress, Italian knit long jacket & cotton handwoven scarf.
- Striped Boho linen pants, Italian cropped knit with pockets & fine linen handwoven scarf.
- Striped black/white dress, cotton blend fine check jacket & triangular cotton neck scarf.
- Chartreuse linen pants, cashmere/wool long-line jumper & micromodal scarf.
- Olive linen dress, bulky mohair blend cardigan & cotton/lurex scarf.