Written by Kate Manley
There is nothing like planning a trip and looking forward to it with a mounting sense of excitement.
Whilst travelling overseas to explore new and exotic locations definitely qualifies as an adventure, something more modest can suffice. Take a road trip to Tin Can Bay, catch the barge over to Fraser Island; you’ve had an adventure!
Try out a new cafe in Childers, walk the Esplanade from the Urangan Pier to the Marina; again, an adventure. And when it comes to fashion, this month we are suggesting some very practical bags and totes to take with you. So whatever pursuit you choose, be it far away or just in your local neighbourhood, you’ll have the perfect fashion accessory.
- Suede leather tote with leather handles
- Linen full lined cross-body bags in greg and natural
- Danim clutch or cross-body bag with removable chain metal strap
- Large canvas tote with outside pocket
- Black leather ‘weekender’ bag with handle or shoulder strap
- Small plaited leather bag for a few essentials
- Tiny beaded money purses
- Leather and canvas cross-body bag