Written by Kate Manley
Nobody goes through life without facing trouble and challenges. It takes courage to face and contend with issues, to take the high road, to pursue truth and justice and to stand up for your beliefs.
This quote titled ‘The Man in the Arena’ by Theodore Roosevelt seems to put it in perspective:
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high acheivement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
Our fashion this month is for all of you choosing to confidently face the future. It features a fabulous selection of dresses and jackets … perfect for Power Dressing!
- Grey linen waterfall jacket over cap sleeve white linen dress.
- Beige linen zip jacket with hood over white v-neck linen dress.
- Beige marle linen two button classic jacket over cotton broderie dress.
- Cream cotton bomber jacket over grey/cream geometric print dress.
- Grey marle linen tie jacket with hood over sleeveless grey linen dress.