Written by Sotik Sahna
In life, I love meeting and getting to know new people, hearing their life stories and in return I’m always inspired to be better and to do more!
Together, let’s explore the beauty of #activewear fashion because I know even for myself this past month, I’ve entered a brand new journey of health and fitness thanks to my beautiful friend Jo AND been inspired by these two incredible people you see featured in this column; Chris and Tina Black,
Owners of Maryborough Fitness Health & Bodyworks.
Never in my life have I experienced the gym or what it means to own stylish active wear lol. A couple of tips that helped me get started (only a month ago):
• Black is always flattering (if you choose a pattern or bold colour make sure it draws attention to the right parts of your body and compliments the contour of your figure)
• Look for the right fit (long leggings work no matter your size or ¾)
• Higher waist pants (to pull over your tummy)
• Men also tend to wear their leggings under shorts
• Treat yourself to a funky, supportive pair or runners
Remember it’s about being healthy, strong, confident and why not embrace ‘active wear’ fashion. Today we are blessed with so many different designs and brands to choose from #beyouownit
Chris and Tina, you both are truly the epitome of strength. Strength is something that comes from within FIRST, you both live, love and lead by example, you know how to have fun, be professional and value community.
Thank you both for inspiring me to be the best version of myself and TBH I’m
enjoying the wardrobe additions of #activewearfashion.