Written by Kate Manley
As December rolls around, that busy time of year takes hold and stores from supermarkets, shopping complexes and all manner of retail experiences pronounce The Season (some many months in advance)!
It is the time for giving of gifts but not everyone embraces this wholeheartedly. In his book, ‘The Five Love Languages’, Gary Chapman lists ways that can improve the communication in relationships.
- Receiving of gifts
- Words of Affirmation.
- Quality Time.
- Acts of Service.
- Physical touch.
So although gift giving may be high on the list, you may possibly find one of these other options makes more impact! One thing is for certain though, when it comes to children and gifts, you cannot go wrong. This month we’ve sorted some wonderful pressies for you to think about for those young ones near and far. Happy Shopping, have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed year in 2023!
- Wooden roll-along duck, rabbit & elephant
- Wooden pull-along zebra & chicken
- Award winning ‘Cats don’t like Christmas’
- Jellycat small and medium bunnies
- Xylophone, assorted colours, designed in Australia
- Tool belt playset & kids garden tool set
- Huxbaby black & white koala tee shirt
- Huxbaby bear navy & cream leggins & tee shirt
- Huxbaby bear leggins & striped rabbit tee shirt